Hari Perkabungan Negara Sempena Trajedi MH17, 22 August 2014

Hari ini hari Jumaat. Tidak seperti Jumaat yang lain, Jumaat kali ini bukan hari biasa bagi rakyat Malaysia. It's a mourning day for the whole nation. One aircraft. One tragedy. One nation.

Unlike in the case of MH370, Malaysians showed their solidarity and their faith in the Government this time. And most importantly, to us ALL Muslims, we show our faith in Him, Allah the Almighty. Redha dengan ketentuannya biarpun perit. REDHA, it's easier said than done. I believe you could do it.  From my experience, whenever you redha with God's test, beautiful things start coming back to you.

Sewaktu menerima perkhabaran tentang kejadian MH17 milik Malaysian Airlines yang dipercayai ditembak jatuh di bahagian timur Ukraine, saya terfikir, bagaimana keadaan penumpang-penumpang dan anak-anak kapal tatkala mereka mengetahui bahawa pesawat akan terhempas? Kalut, haru biru dan penuh ketakutan seperti kebanyakan scenes dalam movie? Wallahuallam.

 I just could not imagine how was the last second of their lives that they went through. The last minute they faced the incident. My mind just could not think. I dare not think. Whenever I do, my heart wrenches with pain.

Let us recite Al Fatihah to the Muslims' tragic demise in the MH17 Tragedy and condolences to the non muslims.

Not forgetting, to the victims of MH370. Wherever you are now, my prayers to you.

Comments

Popular Posts