I have written a thriller

Assalamualaikum and hola!

I know I have not been around here for  awhile, not only because I have been super duper busy; i just didnt know what to say. Unfortunately, yes - for a writer- and I repeat, for a FICTION writer, I found it difficult to express my own feelings in public. That, perhaps the reason I write fiction because I can become someone else. That is the prerogative that only fiction writers have.

Oh... okay, to cut a long story short, I have a new news. Well, not so 'new' actually - since I have completed my very first manuscript which I started last year.

If you look below, you will see 5 men wearing somewhat special unit uniforms in action. Well, this is the story about. And there will be a lot of actions inside here- running, fighting and a little bit of romance - Don't blame the writer 'coz she thinks that a hard core action fiction is super dry so she sugarcoat the thriller with a little bit of honey.



I name these guys ALPHA TEAM- an elite squad with Umar Indera aka GHOST as the main lead. As to why he is called GHOST- you really have to read the book. When it is published, of course. And it is gonna be under a different label.

Wish me good luck. I need all of your prayers. love.

xoxo




Comments

Popular Posts